FIBROBLAST SKIN TIGHTENING
What is Fibroblast ?
Fibroblast is a new, revolutionary non-surgical skin-lift and tightening treatment, performed with a fibroblast plasma pen that uses a precise beam of plasma energy to sublimate the epidermis. This is unlike laser, IPL, or other devices that transmit energy deep down into the dermis and muscles. During the treatment a tiny plasma flash is discharged from the tip of the fibroblast handpiece. The flash creates a tiny dot on the skin upon contact, turning solid directly to gas to tighten the skin tissue. Only the epidermis is affected, causing no damage to deeper skin layers.
What is it used to treat?
- Lines and wrinkles
- Eyelid lifting/tightening, including reducing the appearance of baggy lower and upper eyelids, as well as removing fine lines.
- Neck tightening
- Improving the appearance of smoker's lines (nasolabial folds) around the mouth.
- Improvement in the appearance of scarring, including post-surgery scars, and stretch marks.
How long is the Fibroblast procedure?
After numbing cream is applied to the treatment area, it takes 15-25 minutes for the anesthetic to take effect. The procedure itself takes between 20 and 90 minutes, depending on the size of the treated area.
What about recovery?
Clusters of yellowish spots up to 0.2 mm in diameter will appear in the treated area and remain visible up to 5 days. Eyelids may get swollen and bruising may occur. All side effects should disappear within 7 to 10 days.
When will I notice Fibroblast results?
Most clients should notice the effect of the procedure right away but full results should be visible in 4 weeks. In some cases, clients may need more then one treatment. Additional treatments should be scheduled at 8-week intervals and will be at a discounted price.
Fibroblast plasma skin tightening should not be used on women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This treatment is not advised for those with very dark skin because there is a higher risk of hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation .
-The skin should not be inflamed in the treated area before the procedure.
- clients who are prone to keloid scars should exercise caution.
- clients with diabetes, lymphatic draining problems or healing disorders should consult a physician before undergoing the procedure.
- clients with sunburn should postpone treatment.
- clients must not display Herpes Simplex Virus (cold sores / fever blisters) You will need to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing an outbreak.
Crows feet $350
Top and bottom $600
Nasolabial (lighter lines) $400
Book two areas and get $100 discount.