Microblading is a form of brow enhancement by which a certified PhiBrows Artist inserts pigment into the basal layer of the epidermis. It is a form of tattooing, though only semi-permanent.
All instruments that enter the skin or come in contact with body fluids are disposable, and are disposed of after use. Cross contamination guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Initially the color will appear more vibrant or darker compared to the end result. Usually, within 5-7 days, the color will fade 40-50%, soften and look more natural. The pigment is semi-permanent and will fade over time. Additional touch-ups are likely needed within 10 months to 3 years.
6 week touch up $50
1 year touch up $160
Why Phi Brows Artist?
Phi Brows is different to regular semi-permanent makeup artists. Phi Brow artists measure your unique facial dimensions to map out exactly where your eyebrows should grow. Phi ink is higher quality and will never turn blue, green or red. It is free of heavy metals, toxins and other chemicals.
Microblading and Shading Combo
Take your Microbladed brows to the next level. Add shading to create more density and boldness. Hair strokes are still created and then shading is added over to fill in the space between the strokes.
This technique uses the stroking method to create “little hairs,” but also uses a shading technique for more density. This look will still appear natural but will be darker and fuller.
Since Microblading alone will never give you the “makeup look,” implementing shading with the strikes, will allow you to say "goodbye" to that unsightly eyebrow pencil!
Microblading and Shading Combo $450
6 week touch-up $60
1 year touch-up $200
Ombre/Powdered eyebrows $395
Utilizing a highly technical hand operated machine, thin dots of pigment are placed into the skin, creating a soft-shaded brow pencil look. This powdered eyebrow tattoo technique creates arched and beautifully colored, yet softly defined brows without the use of individual hair strokes.
Solid look eyebrows $370
Solid eyebrows is the most commonly used technique, and has been in the market for many years. They are very well at complimenting your face structure, while filling in your eyebrows and giving a nice shape, arch, and form to them.
The initial treatment should be followed-up with a touch up, 4-6 weeks later
6 weeks touch up (if original procedure done at Beauty Blink) $50
Yearly Touch up $160
Full lip color $400
Lip liner $150
The skin must not be in the inflammatory process or the process of healing and regeneration
before each treatment.
The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
– botox and fillers
– fruit or milk acids
– laser treatments
– chemical peels
– exposure to strong sunlight
- No Retin-A or retinols for 7 days prior
- No Accutane for 1 year.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before.
- The procedure will NOT be performed if you have any lesions, irritation or pimples on your eyebrows.
It isn’t a procedure which should be rushed, so the initial session can take between 1.5 - 2 hours.
The 6-week touch up session takes approximately 1 hour.
1. Map out your brows using dimensions of your unique facial structure. Draw the shape using an eyebrow pencil which can be erased and redrawn if necessary. The technician will allow you to view what the expected eyebrow shape will look like before beginning the microblading process. You can confirm you are happy, make any changes if necessary, but the detailed measurements of the points and dimensions of your face enables the technician to determine where your hair should be growing.
2. Small hair-like incisions are made into the skin using the blade consisting of tiny needles, depositing the pigment into your skin. The natural direction hair growth is followed for natural looking results.
3. Numbing cream can be applied to the incisions to minimize any discomfort, but if your pain tolerance can cope, the results are often better and last longer if you don’t add the numbing cream during the treatment.
4. Once the eyebrow is completely drawn, dye is washed over the area before being wiped away to reveal your new eyebrows.
What can I expect after
- Moderate swelling or redness
- Scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there some scabbing or flaking, do not pick, and allow the scab to come off on its own.
- Results vary with every client. You can lose 10%-50% of pigment during the healing process. Every client has unique skin and some may absorb and retain the pigment better than others.
- Touch-ups may be required.
You are under 18
You have diabetes
You are pregnant or breastfeeding
You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema
You have transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
You have hemophilia
You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
You have active skin cancer
You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
You have epilepsy
You have a pacemaker or major heart problem