$299 ($600 Value)
Microblading is a form of brow enhancement by which a certified PhiBrows Artist inserts pigment into the basal layer of the epidermis. It is a form of tattooing, though only semi-permanent.
All instruments that enter the skin or come in contact with body fluids are disposable, and are disposed of after use. Cross contamination guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Initially the color will appear more vibrant or darker compared to the end result. Usually within 5-7 days the color will fade 40-50%, soften and look more natural. The pigment is semi-permanent and will fade over time. Additional touch-ups are likely needed within 10 months to 3 years.
6 week touch-up $50
1 year touch-up $150
Why Phi Brows Artist?
Phi Brows is different to regular semi-permanent makeup artists . PHI Brow artists measure your unique facial dimensions to map out exactly where your eyebrows should grow. PHI ink is higher quality , it will never turn blue, green or red and is free of heavy metals, toxins and other chemicals.
Microblading and Shading Combo
Take your Microbladed brows to the next level. Add shading to create more density and boldness. Hair strokes are still created and then shading is added over to fill in the space between the strokes.
This technique uses the stroking method to create “little hairs” but also uses a shading technique for more density. This look will still appear natural but it will be darker and fuller.
Since Microblading alone will never give you the “makeup look”, implementing shading with the strikes, you can say goodbye to that eyebrow pencil!
Microblading and Shading Combo $400
6 week touch-up $70
1 year touch-up $250
Ombre/Powdered eyebrows $350 ($500 value)
soft pencil or powder shadow effect through the brows a machine operated hand piece is used to closely mimics the appearance of more conventional brow makeup. This powder eyebrow tattoo technique creates arched and beautifully colored, yet softly defined brows without the use of individual hair strokes.
Solid look eyebrows $350 ($450 value)
Solid eyebrows is the most common technique, have been in the market for many years and are very well at complimenting your face structure. The solid eyebrows fill in your eyebrow giving a nice shape, arch, and form.
The initial treatment should be followed with a touch up 4-6 weeks later
6 weeks touch up (if original procedure done at Beauty Blink) $50
Yearly Touch up $150
Full lip color $300 ($475 value)
Lip liner $150
The skin must not be in the inflammatory process or the process of healing and regeneration
before each treatment.
The following treatments are not recommended 30 days before the treatment:
– botox and fillers
– fruit or milk acids
– laser treatments
– chemical peels
– exposure to strong sunlight
- No Retin-A or retinols for 7 days prior
- No Accutane for 1 year.
- No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before.
- The procedure will NOT be performed if you have any lesions, irritation or pimples on your eyebrows.
It isn’t a procedure which should be rushed so the initial session can take between 1,5 - 2 hours.
The top up session 4 weeks after this date takes less time, roughly 1 hour.
1. Map out your brows using dimensions of your unique facial structure. Draw the shape using an eyebrow pencil which can be erased and redrawn if necessary. The technician will allow you to view what the expected eyebrow shape will look like before beginning the microblading process. You can confirm you are happy make any changes if necessary but the detailed measurements of the points and dimensions of your face enables the technician to determine where your hair should be growing.
2. Small hair-like incisions are made into the skin using the blade consisting of tiny needles, depositing the pigment into your skin. The natural direction hair growth is followed for natural looking results.
3. Numbing cream can be applied to the incisions to minimize any discomfort but if your pain tolerance can cope, the results are often better and last longer if you don’t add the numbing cream during the treatment.
4. Once the eyebrow is completely drawn, dye is washed over the area before being wiped away to reveal your new eyebrows.
What can I expect after
- Moderate swelling or redness
- Scabbing or flaking of the skin. If there some scabbing or flaking , do not pick , and allow the scab to come off on its own.
- Results vary with every client. You can lose 10%-50% of pigment during the healing process. Every client has unique skin and some may absorb and retain the pigment better then others.
- Touch-ups may be required.
You are under 18
You have diabetes
You are pregnant or breastfeeding
You have glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin, warfarin)
You have skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema
You have transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
You have hemophilia
You have healing disorders or uncontrolled high blood pressure
You are on any skin medication such as Accutane or steroids
You have active skin cancer
You are undergoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
You have epilepsy
You have a pacemaker or major heart problem